95750 Amelia Concourse
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
Safety, Sanitation and Wellness Protocols
Preliminary Guidelines For Salon Reopening:
1) Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
2) Temperature checks will be taken upon arrival. No one with a fever will be allowed to receive services.
3) Please, no large handbags. Bring only what you need and can fit in your lap.
4) All team members and clients MUST WEAR MASKS. No exceptions. We can provide you one if needed.
5) We will greet you verbally. No hugs or handshakes.
6) Clients will be required to sanitize their hands upon check-in.
7) We will not be offering coffee or chocolates.
8) Stress relieving treatments like hand massages and makeup touch-up's will not be offered at this time.
9) For the duration of your appointment you will remain in your stylists chair.
10) Blow-dry's and pre-service shampoo's services are optional for those who want to shorten their visit.
11) No cash will be accepted. We will gladly accept credit card payments and local checks.
12) Capes and smocks are washed between each guest, as always.
13) Before and after each guest the stylists station will be cleaned and disinfected in its entirety.
14) Before and after each guest all combs, brushes and tools will be disinfected.
15) Between guests all surface areas including retail shelves, front desk, computers, iPads, credit card terminals, phones, door handles, light switches, sanitation station and restroom.
For the most updated information follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
We care and appreciate your continued business.
Information we gather
The following information is gathered from our website visitors: user account information when applicable, site visitation information, page views, browsers used and browser capabilities and site search queries. We also collect and retain any information submitted to our organization vi the contact nd other forms located in the site.
Use of information
We use the information we collect on the site to enhance your visitor experience. Our information is not shared with any parties outside of Elements Salon.
Access to information
You personal information is accessible only by designated Elements Salon employees. No individaul account information as payment history, billing information or other sensitive information is stored on this site or accessible by any third party.
At your first appointment you will receive a loyalty card to be punched for each haircut. After your 10th haircut you will receive $20.00 off your next service.
To ensure you receive the most desirable appointment time, we suggest scheduling your next visit before you leave.
Due to the new guideline regulations made due to Covid-19, the number of people allowed in the salon is very limited. For that reason our cancellation policy will be strictly enforced.
CANCELLATIONS with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 50% of their scheduled service amount at their next appointment. We understand that emergencies and illness occur. If that is the case, please call and you will not be charged for this type of cancellation.
Anyone who forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment will be charged the full amount of their service at their next scheduled appointment.
If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment you will most likely need to reschedule to accommodate other clients that are scheduled after you.
We ask that you consider others, staff and patrons. Please turn all cell phones on vibrate at all times to ensure a relaxing environment.
Due to Covid-19 we will no longer be accepting cash.
Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express debit & local checks are excepted.
Gift certificates are also available.
CHILDREN, FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Due to the limited amount of people allowed in the salon at one time, we can't allow anyone to accompany you to your appointment unless you need medical assistance. Absolute no dogs are allowed in the salon.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Sales are final on make up and extension purchases.
All products may be returned within 7 days of purchase for a retail credit.