THE NEW NORMAL IN CARING FOR YOU
- Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon arrival. No one with a fever will be allowed to receive services.
- Please—no large handbags. Bring only what you need and can fit in your lap.
- All team members and clients MUST WEAR MASKS. No exceptions. We can provide you one if needed.
- We will greet you verbally. No hugs or handshakes.
- Clients will be required to sanitize their hands upon check-in.
- We will not be offering coffee or chocolates.
- Stress relieving treatments like hand massages and makeup touch-up’s will not be offered at this time.
- For the duration of your appointment you will remain in your stylists’ chair.
- Blow-dry’s and pre-service shampoo’s are optional for those who want to shorten their visit.
- Cash is not accepted. We will gladly accept credit card payments and local checks.
- Capes and smocks are washed between each guest, as always.
- Before and after each guest, the stylist’s station will be cleaned and disinfected in its entirety.
- Before and after each guest all combs, brushes and tools will be disinfected.
- Between guests all surface areas will be disinfected including retail shelves, front desk, computers, iPads, credit card terminals, phones, door handles, light switches, sanitation station and restroom.
We care and appreciate your continued business.
The Elements Salon Team