THE NEW NORMAL IN CARING FOR YOU
As of June 1st, 2021, all individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine are permitted to decline wearing a mask while on the premises. If you have not yet received the vaccine or have no plans of doing so, we kindly ask that you continue to wear a mask while on the premises to ensure the health and safety of all of our patrons and employees. If you are a client receiving a service and would feel more comfortable with your stylist wearing a mask for the duration of your service, we are more than happy to accommodate you – no questions asked.
The choice to receive the vaccine is a personal one that remains at the discretion of every individual and their doctors. With that in mind, we at Elements Salon will never ask you to disclose private information about your health. We kindly appreciate the same privacy and grace for our employees. As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to a member of management.
The following COVID-19 safety measures and sanitation policies are still in effect and are currently being implemented:
- Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
- We will greet you verbally. No hugs or handshakes.
- Clients will be required to sanitize their hands upon check-in.
- Blow-dry’s and pre-service shampoo’s are optional for those who want to shorten their visit.
- Capes and smocks are washed between each guest, as always.
- Before and after each guest, the stylist’s station will be cleaned and disinfected in its entirety.
- Before and after each guest all combs, brushes and tools will be disinfected.
- Between guests all surface areas will be disinfected including retail shelves, front desk, computers, iPads, credit card terminals, phones, door handles, light switches, sanitation station and restroom.
We care and appreciate your continued business.
The Elements Salon Team